There are more than a few ways to use content to drive traffic. As I’ve built my businesses I’ve discovered a few ways to do this effectively, but I always knew there was more to learn.
A month ago I attended Content Marketing World in Cleveland. The conference was full of Content Marketing Directors, VPs of Marketing, and Consultants who get paid to take content and use it to drive revenue. I learned a ton from these people, so put together a talk which I initially gave FLBlogCon. Enjoy!
As I mention at the end of the video, today I’m offering free access to a video where I talk about the good and bad of marketing I’ve done through the years building my businesses (including Code School and Envy Labs).
Here are links to everything I mention in the talk:
- Web Design Standards: 10 best Practices on the Top 50 websites by Andy Crestodina
- 7 Marketing Job Descriptions with Salaries by Andy Crestodina
- Research Reveals Success Tactics of Top Bloggers: 11 Trends by Andy Crestodina
- Only Fair Way to do Startup Equity by Gregg Pollack
- Fix Your Funnel: 15 Things to Remove from your Website Immediately by Andy Crestodina
- 60 Experts Reveal Top 3 Tools to Grow your Email List by Robbie Richards
- Open Site Explorer
- MozBar – SEO Toolbar
- AdWords – Keyword Planner
Big thanks to the speakers that inspired me to produce this talk:
- Andy Crestodina from Orbit Media
- John Hall from Influence & Co
- Ian Cleary from RazorSocial
- Andrew M. Davis from Monumental shift
- Rand Fishkin from Moz
Leave a Comment